FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Enrichment Office Hours
- Enrichment: General Refund Policies
- Registration: I am having trouble creating my online account/registering online for a class, what do I do?
- Registration: Are payment plans an option?
- Registration: I forgot my password, how can I get logged in?
- Registration: I had an account in the old registration system. Do I need to create a new one?
- Registration: What forms of payment do you accept for online registration?
- Registration: What is the non-sufficient funds (NSF) policy?
- Weather Cancellation & Postponements for Enrichment program/School Age Care (SAC)/Pre-K
SUMMER OFFICE HOURSJune 15-August 14, 2020 Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-4:30pm Friday: Closed
REGULAR OFFICE HOURS Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
• A full refund will be granted for all programs canceled. If a class is adjusted as to time, dates or location by the department and you cannot attend, a full refund will be issued.
• Enrollee-requested refunds requested at least 7 days prior to the start of the class will be assessed a $10 service fee. Regardless of when you have registered.
• Enrollee-requested refunds requested 6 days or less and prior to the second class will be assessed a $25 service fee, unless otherwise noted below. Regardless of when you have registered.
• Refunds WILL NOT be allowed after the SECOND class has been held, regardless of attendance.
• Camps (programs meeting 3 days or more in the same week), Private Music Lessons, Private Swim Lessons, and Lifeguard Training Courses: Enrollee-requested refunds requested at least 7 days prior to the start of the program will be assessed a $10 services fee. There will be NO refunds, transfers, or cancellations if requested less than 7 days prior to the program start date. Regardless of when you have registered.
• Substitution of participants is NOT allowed.
• Cancellations made due to an emergency will receive a pro-rated refund, minus a $10 service fee if approved by the Enrichment Department. Documentation must be submitted.• Punch cards will not be refunded or replaced for any reason as they have no expiration date.
Registration: I am having trouble creating my online account/registering online for a class, what do I do?
Please contact us at 248-726-3000 or SAC@rochester.k12.mi.us and we will get back to you ASAP.
Regular Office Hours: M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Summer Office Hours: M-T, 8:00am - 4:30pm (Summer = Monday after school is out through mid August)
Payment plans may be available depending on the program. Please call us at 248-726-3000 and we can discuss your specific situation with you and come up with solutions. You may also email us at the following email address:
SAC programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-K programs: email@example.com
Enrichment programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to remember your password, you will receive an option "Forgot Password" after one unsuccessful login. Please refrain from creating a new account when you forget your password, follow these instructions and the system will help you get back in and working again.
Yes, we have moved to a brand new system for 2020. If this is your first time to our new system, you will need to create a new username and password.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. You may also pay by ACH (electronic checking or savings withdrawal).
There will be a $25 fee for all checks returned from the bank for non-sufficient funds. Your check will no longer by accepted; pay by credit card or cash.
If Rochester Community Schools are closed due to weather or other emergency conditions, the Enrichment classes are also cancelled. Whenever possible, cancelled classes will be made up. No refunds will be given if a make-up date is available. If group swim lessons are cancelled there are no make-up dates; open swim passes will be issued. Students in the Rochester School District have priority in the use of school buildings for school functions. On occasion, classes might be relocated or suspended for a night due to building activities. We will give advance notice when possible.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.